Monday, October 01, 2007

feeling so.. blahh !

Currently posting at 12+ am.
Blahh. This week has been quite well used . (:
Been studying chemistry, and i think it showed results ba ! : D
And most importantly, this week has been spent on watching X-family.
Hahahah. People are scolding me for watching too much. ):
But i cant resist them lah. So cant help it nor
I managed to finish watching the episode on air so far.
Freagging nice . <3
Shall stop talking about them le. Mainly because, im going crazy soon . ><
Lalalalal ~

Just now ,
something happen that made me damn pissed.
Fine, everything is my fault.
Give her your bloody bag for all i care.
Lol.
I guess im in the fault too.
And i apologize here. Lol. Which doesn't really makes any difference lahh.
Hahahah ! Ok, moodswing . ><

Currently chiong-ing my F&N.
And im finishing le.
Hahahah ! Must thanks Weiling lur. (:
Thanks babe . You helped me alot.

Wooot ~
I have story to listen tmr le !
Xxx got stead le .
Wooot ~ hw can she dun tell me. ):
Dun care. I must dig out as many info as possible.
Hahah!

My beloved Xia Tian says " HI! "
Weee ~ ` my craze (:

No comments: